Monday, October 13, 2008

DISASTER HAS A PASSPORT

This weekend I watched Mr. Bean Takes a Holiday. I love Mr. Bean. I think Rowan Atkinson is a genius for physical comedy. I didn't care for the first movie, and I think they brought the magic of the TV Series to the big screen - especially near the end.

I also love seeing him in movies like Four Weddings and a Funeral and Love Actually. I enjoy British humor.

I bought my copy at Sam's Club because I got the Mr. Bean bobble head. I also liked the tag line, "Disaster has a passport." I was a bit hesitant because as I said I didn't care for the first movie, and I hadn't seen this one.
I'm needing to get my passport soon. I'm going on a cruise in April. Also you never know when you might need one.

What I loved most about the movie was the ending with Bean's home video spliced in to the film. This one is a keeper for the collection.

No comments: