Monday, October 13, 2008

SCUBA


It looks like I'm going to get certified in SCUBA this week. I've got my book work done and watched the video. Last Tuesday I took "Try SCUBA" and really enjoyed it. I found out that it is a lifetime certification. After this weekend when the opportunity arises I can jump on it.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I will have instruction. Friday I leave for Stockton, Missouri and Satruday and Sunday I will be diving for my certification.

I don't like to be told I can't do something. I don't know if I will ever be a great diver. I'm one of these people who are about a mile wide and an inch deep with knowledge. Or another way to put it jack of all trades or master of none.

I'm looking in the near future taking a motorcycle riding class though Harley Davidson. This way I will walk away with knowledge and get a motorcycle license. Gas prices have lowered again, but if they go sky high this would be an option for me. Also on vacations I could rent a scooter or motorcycle for transportation. Maybe I will even get one of my own someday.

Hmmm....what other classes can I take for more knowledge.

No comments: