Saturday, November 15, 2008

She's the Man

Why is it when I was in high school there were no high school movie? Once I was in college 10 Things I Hate About You and She's All That. It looks like I live on the cusp - not exactly a Generator Xer yet not a Generation Yer either.
This was a cute movie. I do like Amanda Brynes. Her girls soccer team gets cut because they don't have enough player and they will not allow girls on the boys team.
Her twin brother has to go to a new school because he was expelled for absenteeism. Needless to say he has the opportunity to go to London for the first two weeks of school and needs Viola to call in for him. She decides to be Sebastian to get on the soccer team. Needless to say she falls in love with her/Sebastian's roomate Duke.
Not a movie you have to think much about which is a good thing since it was 3 AM when I put it in the DVD player. My favorite movie of hers is still What a Girl Wants.

No comments: